Thinking of getting yourself an electric bike? Congratulations! You're about to transform the way you travel. Confused by the choice in e-bikes? That's OK. We're here to help match you up with the right one.
We've built the largest, purpose-built e-bike showroom in the UK, showcasing the electric bikes which we have found to be reliable, excellent value and most of all fantastic fun!
Have fun browsing the website but in the end, the surest way to know which electric bicycle is best for you is to visit the showroom. Ask us your questions, view the e-bikes close-up and even take an accompanied, no-obligation demonstration ride away from traffic. Head to the contact page for directions.
Recent e-Bike updates
- Just how often are you doing it and how far will you go? Using your e-bikes that is… All is revealed in our BIG E-bike …Read More »
- Cycling’s more fun when you do it with someone else. That’s why we are taking off up to £400 when you buy a pair of …Read More »
- Many of you already know how smart the Bosch E-bike System is (if you want to know the full details, just go to our blog …Read More »
- Add 7th December to your diaries! The Queen Elizabeth Foundation for Disabled People (QEF) is holding a Santa Cycle event to raise money for a …Read More »
- Responses are still flowing in for the survey but we thought you might like to see some of the interesting things that have come out …Read More »
- Look at your hands right now. You’re looking at a marvel of biological engineering. No robot has yet matched the complexity of movement and the sensitivity of the …Read More »
What Our Customers Say
Ecobike Commute to Croydon
I bought a new Eco bike from Cycling made easy in December. Ray was extremely helpful and took me on a test ride of numerous bikes before actually guiding me away from a much more expensive bike,that I really did not need! It's rare to get that kind of honest approach nowadays.
It's just gone in for its free 6 week tune up and I am really pleased that they also do maintainence as I have no idea how to look after these things.
Could not recommend them enough, I now save an hour on the commute everyday.