Our focus is on helping people make an informed decision on which electric bike suits their needs best.
Based in South London, we are the electric bikes retailer with the largest collection of quality eBikes in the South East. We are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Saturdays and can take you on an accompanied, no-obligation demonstration ride.
Recent e-Bike updates
- The team at The Best of Croydon test-rode the Scott e-Aspect 920, the KTM Macina Cross 8-400 and the FreeGo Wren. A few excerpts below: …Read More »
- We are pleased to say that Cycling Made Easy is donating an ‘Electric Cycling Experience for Two’ to Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation for Disabled People (QEF) as an …Read More »
- What’s your gold medal challenge? While cycling is an individual sport, even Sir Chris Hoy himself would say you cannot gain success alone, and so …Read More »
- Easy Steps to Stop ‘Battery Anxiety’ The battery is at the heart of your e-bike and although all the batteries we sell have well-made and …Read More »
- The Argentinians have certainly made a splash in the World Cup but they’re not so far behind in the e-bike world either. The Gi Bike …Read More »
What Our Customers Say
Ecobike Commute to Croydon
I bought a new Eco bike from Cycling made easy in December. Ray was extremely helpful and took me on a test ride of numerous bikes before actually guiding me away from a much more expensive bike,that I really did not need! It's rare to get that kind of honest approach nowadays.
It's just gone in for its free 6 week tune up and I am really pleased that they also do maintainence as I have no idea how to look after these things.
Could not recommend them enough, I now save an hour on the commute everyday.
Haibike XDURO SL FS 26″£2,850.00
KTM eCross P 2014£2,099.00
A supremely fast and powerful road & trails bike.
Ave Easy Edition£1,599.00–£1,799.00
An attractive and elegant Bosch stepthrough bike.
Momentum Model T£1,095.00
A stylish stepthrough that is sturdy & easy to ride.