E-bike Customisation can be done by our team of in-house e-bike mechanics
We can make your e-bike:
– more comfortable
– more convenient to use
– adaptable for the types of riding you do.
Scroll down for descriptions and photos of e-bike customisations.
If you live near our Coulsdon showroom, you may have seen this Scott E-Genius 720 e-bike riding down the road. It’s the e-bike of choice of our director Ray, and fully kitted up, can be taken on the road or off-road.
The comfort features include:
– Ergonomic grips to take the pressure of the hands and wrists
– A headstem raiser to allow for a more upright riding position that takes some strain off the lower back
– A Respiro saddle by Selle Royale, with supersoft gel filling and a ventilation channel.
– A Mudhugger front mudguard to protect you from mud and spray
To make the bike more convenient, we’ve added:
– A rear rack that can be taken off when not in use
– A kickstand that means your bike can stand on it’s own
– A Bordo 5700 lock, which is strapped to the frame of the bike for easy use.
– Wired-in lights to the front and rear. Super-bright and fixed in place, you’ll never get caught without lights again.
To adapt to all manner of riding, we’ve added:
– A Bosch Nyon display. This features maps and fitness metrics, so if you’re exploring or training, the Nyon can help you.
– Schwalbe Snakeskin tyres that run well over tarmac and over rough trails
– A Topeak trunk bag which expands to carry much more than you’d ever try to carry on a conventional bike. Why not go shopping by e-bike?
Explore the different e-bike customisations below.
Click the pics for larger images.
If you’d like to have these fitted to your e-bike, get more information and/or prices, just get in touch!