Sales role for a dynamic, creative and motivated salesperson in the fastest-growing sectors in the cycling industry.
This is an interesting and varied position with a career opportunity in a rapidly growing market sector. Cycling Made Easy specialises in selling and servicing high quality pedal assist electric bikes, or E-Bikes. The market is developing fast for E-Bikes which are predicted to develop and occupy 65% of all bike sales in the UK and Europe within the next two years. Our company has experienced rapid growth and we need people in our committed team with drive and energy to help us grow further.
We have a vacancy in our Tunbridge Wells branch for a Sales Assistant, female or male, to join our team and assist in the day to day running of the store. The role will involve selling to people visiting the store, but also finding and closing sales to private individuals, families, and corporate organisations through a wide range of locally-based marketing activities.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- A good relationship builder in selling to a variety of customers
- Ability to ride a bike competently and with due regard to safety
- Knowledge and experience in the bike industry would be helpful but not essential
- Ability and empathy to accompany a prospective customer on a “trial ride”
- Capable of showing enthusiasm and interest to a wide range of people of all age groups with different cycling “objectives”
- Desire to “go that extra mile” to be responsive to the customers circumstances and adapt quickly to the varied customer dynamic
- Have an even and measured manner in order to deal with both face to face and telephone contacts
- To be a “problem solver” and “solution provider”. These skills will be enhanced by a good knowledge of CME’s culture
- Ability to work well with others
There will be a need to use the in-house computer system for which training is provided, and to have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
A good basic salary (dependent on experience) is offered along with commission on sales, and a discretionary end-of-year profit bonus.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, a company pension scheme and an industry leading staff purchase scheme.
If you feel that you can fit in to this role, send your C.V. along with a cover letter to email@example.com