Now unavailable. If you were after a budget-friendly, road style electric bike, take a look at the FreeGo Hawk.
The Fast4ward takes all-terrain electric bikes to the next level with great design and looks.
The Peak has a great low weight at only 21kg’s, and a superb digital display and all for just £999. It’s actually become a very popular bike for commuting. See this review on posted by a customer on our Google Plus page:
With a choice of pedal assist, or throttle control the Fast4ward Peak puts the rider in control; and with the premium quality Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery this bike provides superior performance and reliability.
- Range: Up to 40 miles
- Battery: 36v / 9Ah / 316 Wh Lithium-Ion (Panasonic)
- Speed: 15.5mph
- Gears: Shimano Alivio 8 speed with speed rapid shifter
- Brakes: Tektro V-brakes with cut out switches
- Weight: 21kg
- Warranty: 2 years on battery, motor and electronics, 10 years on frame
- Motor: 250W Brushless Motor
- Power system: Torque sensor and throttle
- Forks: Fast4ward front suspension forks
- Tyres: 26”
- Lights: Front and rear lights