The Fast4ward Ride Stepthrough Electric Bike
Fast4ward takes city electric bikes to the next level with the Ride. It offers great design and looks, low weight at only 21kg’s and a superb digital display, all for just £999.
The Ride is set up with Low, High and Throttle Only modes of pedal assist, so you can use the throttle without having the pedal activated power. The LCD display shows distance covered and a percentage battery life remaining which is very useful.
- Range: Manufacturer estimate of 25 miles.
- Battery : 36v / 8.8Ah Lithium-Ion (Panasonic)
- Speed: 15.5mph
- Gears: Shimano Tourney 8 speed with speed rapid shifter
- Brakes: Tektro V-brakes with cut out switches
- Weight: 21kg
- Warranty: 2 years on battery, motor and electronics, 10 years on frame
- Motor: 250W Brushless Motor
- Power system: Torque sensor and throttle
- Forks: Fast4ward front suspension forks
- Tyres: 26”
- Lights: Front and rear lights
Fast4ward from Ultra Motor
The Fast4ward range has three main qualities: Design, Quality and Affordability.
- Design– Fast4ward products are all designed in the Ultra Motor Berlin office. The electric system is unique to Fast4ward and is based around ease of use and added functionality.
- Affordability– Fast4ward represents a good balance of quality, style and performance. The Fast4ward bikes are all available under the £999 Cyclescheme mark.
- Quality– The battery is one of the most critical parts of an electric bike. By using Panasonic batteries the customer has the security of buying with a globally established and recognised brand and a long warranty.