Simple, stylish, stepthrough electric bike for comfortable riding around towns and on light trails.
What we like: This has a lot of comfort features which we would often put onto other bikes as an extra: ergonomic grips, Selle Royale gel saddle, and tyres with a generous width.
What you’ll like: A lot of you like the Dutch-style upright position for cycling but don’t like how large they can be, especially in e-bike form. This is fairly compact – having 26 inch wheels rather than 28 inch. It also makes the step-through very manageable.
This bike will also have many of the features you may already be used to: V-brakes, Shimano gears and 26″ wheels.
What the manufacturer says:
- The new TranzX F15 front wheel mount motor provides the assistance to get you to where you want to go quickly and smoothly
- The latest generation 400Wh battery provides a range of around 25 – 30miles
- The comfortable upright riding position
- The smaller 26″ wheels gives a lower step through height so it’s easier to get on and off the bike
- Fully equipped with rack, mudguards and a kick stand so that you’re ready to go straight from the shop
- CST Zeppelin high volume tyres with puncture protection and reflective stripe make your ride comfortable and safer
- 8 wide range Shimano gears to help you get up the hills
- The Selle Royal Saddle is comfortable and has protective scuff guards to help prevent damage
Available to try at our showroom.