The Hire Process
- Get in contact with your nearest store.
- We will then reserve the bike(s) for you.
- Come to the store with valid ID, and a bank card.
- We will put a pre-authorisation amount on your bank card for £1000.
- This amount does not leave your account unless you do not bring the bike back.
- You enjoy riding the bike for the period of your hire!
- On return of the bike to the store, we will adjust the pre-authorisation amount to reflect the hire amount.
- On a rare occasion, costs for damage incurred are added to the hire amount.
- Your hire payment is taken from your bank card.
What if I get a puncture?
The bikes have puncture resistant tyres so you shouldn’t get one. However, any bike shop will be able to fix a puncture for you.
Puncture repair kits can also be purchased in-store.
We’ll supply you with a ‘gold standard’ security lock and give you guidance about how and where to lock the bike.
We don’t offer insurance but your travel insurer may be able to cover the bike.
You are not obliged by law to wear a helmet, but we do recommend it.
These can be purchased in-store.
We recommend dismounting the bike in places you don’t feel confident cycling.