At Cycling Made Easy we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our price match promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we’ll match it, and if you find it after you’ve purchased from us we’ll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor’s online price into any Cycling Made Easy store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor’s item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor’s item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor’s price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match, including but not limited to Cyclescheme and Green Commute Initiative vouchers
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.